The cruelty free product of the month for January (sorry I’m a little late getting this up) is a new product from my favorite cruelty free self tanner company – beautisol! It’s called Tea Tan Glow and it’s a wash-off body bronzer that you can use for those last minute tanning emergencies! I know there have been times when I’m going to an event and I don’t have time to wait the full 5+ hours for a tanner to set and then take a shower, do my hair, etc. So, this is the perfect “oh crap I have to wear a sleeveless dress in a few hours and I need to look like I lost 5 lbs” product. Sinead from beautisol says, “If you can’t tone it, tan it!” It’s true – a nice tan will instantly make you look slimmer.
Plus, it’s got tea extracts and sodium PCA that are great for your skin. Oh and guess what ladies – your guy can use this too! Just don’t call it a “body bronzer” when you’re putting it on him – call it a wash-off self tanner. 😉
About Tea Tan Glow:
- Gives an immediate bronzing effect with tea coloring so you look tan and gorgeous instantly!
- Helps hide skin imperfections and enhance your natural coloring (don’t worry – you won’t look orange)
- Moisturizes & nourishes the skin with anti-aging properties
- Washes off easily with soap and water.
- Streak free
- Rooibos Tea Extract: Anti-Inflammatory and antioxidant
- Green Tea Extract: Powerful anti-Inflammatory and antioxidant
- Sodium PCA – A super hydrating ingredient that helps prevent against water loss in the skin
- Paraben-Free, Propylene Glycol-Free, and Cruelty-Free (Vegan and PETA certified)
You can purchase Tea Tan Glow for $25 at beautisol.com.
Press samples have been provided for review. Opinions are the author’s own. Article may contain affiliate links.