Pacifica is an amazing cruelty free AND vegan brand. Not only are the products on point, the packaging is amazing and the price is right!
We all know that kale is good for our skin when we eat it or drink it in a kale smoothie. But, who knew you could put it ON your face? Pacifica has added it to their Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash.
Perfect for those with acneic or combination skin (like me!). It’s made with super green phytonutrients including kale, seaweed and blue sea kale along with mangosteen and coconut water. The formula is designed to deeply cleanse and remove makeup, toxins and impurities from the skin both day & night. Formulated without silicone, animal ingredients, petroleum, parabens and phthalates. It smells a bit like a green smoothie actually! It definitely gives me a deep clean – and keeps acne and blackheads away. I love using it with my Soniclear from Michael Todd. It’s great for my face, and other areas that break out, like my back and shoulders.
You may have seen the review of the Pacifica face and body wipes by Andrea. I also love them and use them regularly. I use the Purify Facial Towelettes, and Essential Makeup Removing Wipes to take off makeup, to freshen up at the gym, or to wipe off my arms/hands after swatching cosmetics for blog posts! I have been using the Underarm Deodorant Wipes a lot lately because it’s been SUPER hot in Los Angeles! Pacifica has come out with a set that is perfect for traveling this summer. It comes with 5 separate packs of towelettes (10 in each pack).
One box comes with:
- Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes (coconut water, aloe and calendula soothe skin while gently cleansing)
- Super Detox Deep Purification Wipes (more kale! and cucumber, mangosteen, willow bark, aloe, sage, papaya, green tea and more to detox and cleanse all skin types)
- Enzymatic Exfoliating Wipes (peach and apricot to brighten skin)
- Moisturize Energize Serum Wipes (for normal to dry skin – instant hydration – perfect for the plane!)
- Essential Makeup Removing Wipes (coconut milk infused makeup removing wipes – a must have for the gym and travel)
The perfect traveling companions. My fiance always uses wipes when traveling too. Now we have the perfect vegan, cruelty free wipes. I plan to bring them with me on my next trip coming up shortly – to visit my new niece!