Who are we?
My Beauty Bunny™ is a popular Los Angeles based beauty and lifestyle blog written by Jen Mathews and a selection of writers and other beauty product aficionados — all animal lovers. My Beauty Bunny writes about cruelty free beauty products, travel, lifestyle and health. Started in April 2009, My Beauty Bunny has become a huge hit with women (and men) who love animals and wish to purchase from brands who don’t test on animals.
My Beauty Bunny focuses on finding the best in beauty from companies who do not test on animals. We are not a strictly vegan blog, and many products posted about are not vegan. We do, however, have a vegan section (vegan products are labeled as such), so if you are vegan, check there first. We are positive that once you go cruelty free you’ll never go back.
My Beauty Bunny has worked with brands like Urban Decay, Too Faced, The Body Shop, Wet n Wild, Physicians Formula, Dermalogica, Murad, Perricone MD, The Venetian, Hewlett Packard, eBay, Hotel Del Coronado and many more.
My Beauty Bunny Accolades:
- Beauty Blog Coalition Founder
- Featured on Refinery 29
- Featured in All You magazine
- Featured in People Style Watch magazine
- Featured on Huff Post Live
- Featured on KTLA Los Angeles News
- Shape Magazine Top 5 Beauty Blogger
- Boots No 7 – Fabulous 7 Ambassador in London, England
- #1 in Klout’s list of top Twitter users to follow in Beauty
- #10 in WeFollow’s list of top Twitter users to follow in Beauty
- #1 Top Beauty Blog 2011 – Beauty School
- Top 50 Beauty Blog – The Performance Leader
- Top 50 Beauty Blog – Networked Blogs
- Top 40 Eco-Beauty Blog – Bachelor of Science
- 101 Beautilicious Blog Awards 2012 Winner
- Former co-Host of Alayna’s Beauty Talk on LA Talk Live (over 400,000 listeners)
- The Body Shop – Natural Beauty Blogger finalist
Want to reach the beauty-loving, fashion-forward, eco-conscious, animal-friendly consumer market? If your target market is women, ages 18-55, My Beauty Bunny is the place to advertise! We offer sponsored posts, Instagram features, giveaways, hosted private events, social media promotion and more! Want more stats and pricing? Just ask for our media kit! jen at mybeautybunny dot com
Please note: Advertisers must sell cruelty-free products or services. Manufacturers that conduct animal testing, or buy ingredients from companies that are known to conduct animal testing will not be considered.
We accept cruelty free products (no animal testing by the brand, ingredient suppliers or manufacturer – and not sold in countries that test on animals – like mainland China) for editorial consideration, but items sent as gifts are not guaranteed a review, and are subject to my honest review on either the My Beauty Bunny™ blog, YouTube, or social media channels.
We often collaborate with brands on sponsored content, such as blog stories, video reviews or social media posts. Contact jen at mybeautybunny dot com for a media kit with stats and pricing.
We follow USA FTC guidelines for disclosure. We require full sized samples unless otherwise arranged.
Product Review Request Form
Fill out this form to have your product/service considered for review (or contact jen at mybeautybunny dot com). Please note that if your product is not Leaping Bunny certified, we will need you to provide a statement that you AND your ingredient suppliers do not test on animals, and that you do not distribute your products in countries that require animal testing (like mainland China). The product must also be vegetarian, but not necessarily vegan.