Hello my dears! It’s my turn to share the contents of my makeup bag for the Beauty Spotlight Team Mystery Makeup Bag, so here goes! Everything is cruelty free of course!
Curious? Well, come take a peak!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 Bronzer in Sun Kissed – A nice cruelty free bronzer that also hydrates and eliminates fine lines. I am super pale and this allows me to look healthy without too much sun exposure. There are two shades – Sun Kissed and Sun Bronzed. The Sun Kissed is perfect for my Casper the Friendly Ghost complexion.
- Klix cosmetic brushes – These are great for travel because they come apart – just click the button on the bottom and the brush end pops off. The synthetic brushes are disposable, so you can replace them when they get too worn or dirty (but you can still wash them of course). These would also be great for makeup artists – you could have a set for each client! And you can recycle them when you’re done. I also prefer synthetic brushes because they don’t shed – no little hairs all over your face.
- Becca Compact Concealer – This one was recommended to me by the makeup artist at Blushington (a local makeup “bar”). It has two types of concealer – one more sheer (medium cover) and one more dense (extra cover). It’s great for covering different areas of your face. You might need lighter coverage under your eyes and more coverage for that acne spot. The shade I use is the lightest – called Biscuit.
- LUSH A Million Kisses – This one really surprised me when I first tried it. I thought it was a lip gloss, so I took a big dab and smeared it on my lips. Oops. This stuff is VERY highly pigmented! And it gives a long-lasting stain too. It also hydrates with rose hips and jojoba oil. Really unique product – I highly recommend you try it if you’re a red lipstick kinda gal!
- Red Hot Makeup Precision Lip Liner in “Candy” – This lip liner and lipstick in one is really handy to keep in my travel bag. I can get a precise line and fill in my lips in no time flat. Candy is a nice, neutral shade that anyone can wear. I also use Lollipop when I want a deeper shade.
- Hard Candy World Balmination Tinted Lip Balm in “Starfish” – I use this every single day. The tint is very sheer – so I think of it as more of a lip balm – very moisturizing and it smells like pink lemonade or sugary candy – mmmmm!
So, what’s in your makeup bag? What are your go-to, gotta have it on the run beauty products? Let me know in the comments section below!