Just got my August Vegan Cuts Beauty Box. It has some really fun stuff!
Here’s what I received in my August shipment:
- Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant Bergamot + Lime – smells amazing and is good for your skin!
- Lip Glosserie Black Cherry & Almond – smells so good!
- Hurrraw! Coffee Vegan Lip Balm – mmmm!
- The Fanciful Fox Peach Lip Tint – a moisturizing pinky orange balm; A blend of organic & fair trade cocoa and shea butters moisturizes and nourishes making these balms more than just a color tint.
- NCLA Nail Wraps – you guys know I love NCLA and the owner, Elin, is such a doll!
- Relogy Targeted Spot Treatment with Seaweed Extract – vegan acne treatment (see more of my past reviews of Relogy)
- Sunology sunscreen samples – Many American sunscreens use man-made chemicals, but Sunology uses Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to reflect the sun’s harmful rays.
- Perennial Soaps sample – Their soaps are made of olive oil, coconut oil and shea butter and are 100% palm-oil free.
The Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. It’s $19.95/month with free US shipping.