Keeva Organics Cruelty Free Bath and Body Giveaway
It’s day five of My Beauty Bunny’s Seven Days of Giveaways and today I’m giving away a mega cruelty free bath and body haul from Keeva Organics! One lucky winner will win all of the following (two of everything, so you can stock up on your essentials or share with a friend):
- 2 Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle Night Creams ($19.96 each)
- 2 Anti-Bacterial Body Washes ($19.25 each)
- 2 Keeva Bath Bomb Gift Sets ($18.45 each)
- 2 Sulfate Free Shampoos ($15.99 each)
- 2 Deep Conditioning Hair Masks ($15.99 each)
- 2 Best Deep Organic Conditioners ($15.99 each)
- 2 Tea Tree Soaps ($11.96 each)
Total Value: $235.18!
Keeva Organics takes pride in using natural ingredients like tea tree oil, coconut oil, and argan oil. All products are cruelty free and vegan, and they never use synthetic chemicals, dyes, parabens, or fragrances in their products. Everything comes with a money back guarantee.
Keeva Organics Anti-Aging Night Cream contains natural, proven anti-aging ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, organic jojoba oil, shea butter, retinol, and vitamins C and E. This is a moisturizing formula that is great for normal to dry skin.
The body wash is lush and moisturizing with argan oil and coconut oil. The added benefit of tea tree oil is natural anti-bacterial action without harsh chemicals. Plus the bottles are HUGE so they are perfect for the whole family, and will last a long time.
The tea tree soaps are perfect for your whole body – especially if you have body acne (or bacne!) like I do. The soaps are made with tea tree oil to kill bacteria, and filled with hydrating ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and soothing aloe vera extract.
The shampoo and conditioner are also filled with super hydrating argan, avocado and coconut oils, plus tea tree oil to keep your scalp healthy. The shampoo has added aloe, Vit B12, jojoba oil, comfrey, rose geranium oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, white willow bark and rose water. The conditioner has hydrolyzed keratin and panthenol, plus a bit of dimethicone to keep hair smooth and shiny. The 5 in 1 Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment Mask has green tea, algae extract, keratin, grapeseed extract, and wheat protein amino acids to give you an intense hydrating and healing hair treatment.
And finally – the bath bombs. If you follow me on Instagram and watch my stories, you know I’m obsessed with bath bombs! I can’t take a bath without something in it – preferably something that smells good, fizzes, and improves my skin. Keeva Organics bath bombs fit the bill! Each set comes with eight scents: lavender, jasmine, sandalwood, vanilla, grapefruit, eucalyptus, shea butter, and rose (my favorite!).
Enter the giveaway to win the Keeva Organics bath and body haul via the Rafflecopter entry form below. By entering, you agree to the official rules. You must be 18 or older – US only. Giveaway ends 10/31/17 at 6 pm PST.
And don’t forget to enter the rest of the cruelty free giveaways we have going on this week! All end on October 31st, so get your entries in!
SEVEN DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!
- $1,500 Tomorrow Sleep Gift Card Giveaway
- Too Faced Just Peachy Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway ($45 value)
- Physicians Formula Healthy Lip Velvet Liquid Lipstick (Set of 13) Giveaway ($103 value)
- Brentwood Home Pet Bed Giveaway ($55-260 value)
- Dermalogica PreCleanse Balm and Special Cleansing Gel Giveaway ($104 value)
- Emme Diane Custom SkinCare Set and Consult Giveaway ($181 – 254 value)
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Holiday Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette ($35 value)