Must have: Burt’s Bees Face Cleansing Towelettes
If you’re over the age of 13, I probably don’t have to tell you that removing your makeup (as well as dirt, oil and germy-germs) morning and night is extremely important for beautiful skin! I’ll be the first to admit – I don’t always have time to do a thorough cleansing – especially at night when all I want to do is crash into bed for some beauty sleep! Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes are ideal for every face, because there are several to choose from. These towelettes are perfect because there is a product for every skin type, and they are great at removing makeup, cleansing and toning – all in one!
Cruelty Free of Course!
I have a love affair with Burt’s Bees towelettes for a few reasons. The first one is of course because they are cruelty free. You can find lots of face cleanser wipes out there, but it’s extremely important to me to find a brand that does not test on animals. And, what’s even better is that you don’t have to special order these cleansing wipes.
Burt’s Bees can be found online, but also in so many beauty stores, drugstores and even grocery stores (click here to find a store near you). I think it’s a great thing when a cruelty free brand can become more accessible to more people.
Get a REAL Clean
Secondly, the wipes are BIG. If I were to use cotton pads and toner, it would take me 3-4 fully soaked pads to get all the gunk off (and even then it doesn’t always work – sometimes I find makeup still lurking on my face the next day). To get a really good clean, you need a very wet, large cloth.
And as a bonus, I like to use it to clean up my decollete, upper back and arms, to help me feel even more fresh and clean. It keeps the acne and clogged pores at bay!
I don’t just use Burt’s Bees Cleansing Towelettes as a morning and nighttime makeup remover. I also use keep them on hand for makeup corrections (ever get that cat eye a little bit out of control?). One really important use for me (and for many other bloggers) is to use them between photographing makeup swatches. I am often swatching several colors at a time (usually on my arm), and I may be outside, or under several expensive, hot lights that I don’t want to leave on too long. The wipes comes in very handy for cleansing in-between shots.
I don’t have kids, but if I did, these would be life-savers for those dirty hands and faces! Our writer, Claudia, is about to have a baby, and she may need some soon!
And of course, men love these too – not just for women! I have to bug my fiance to clean his face and put on moisturizer. These wipes are great for him – super easy to use! And he says they smell amazing!
I also carry these with me in my luggage every time I travel (the travel size wipes are perfect for your carry-on bag). They are good for avoiding gross situations on the plane (don’t get me started on those bathrooms!) and of course, to use in my hotel room when I don’t have a lot of time to spend on my regular facial routine (no rinsing needed).
Get a Natural, Eco-Friendly Clean
Burt’s Bees is a thoughtful company that believes in natural skin care products. They don’t just slap on the word “natural” (which many companies do). They walk the walk (read more about their standards here). They don’t use: propylene glycol, butylene glycol, polyisobutene, parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, DMDM hydantoin, sodium lauryl, sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, mineral oil, paraffin, or synthetic sunscreens.They avoid fillers when possible and use ingredients with multiple, skin-friendly uses when possible – like coconut oil instead of synthetic silicone for example. The cloths are FSC certified and infused with natural ingredients. They are ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested.
Burt’s Bees makes strides as a company to be as eco-friendly as possible. They recycle, compost and send waste to energy bins to make sure that ZERO garbage ends up in landfills. They have over 2,020 sustainability goals, including water consumption, energy efficient lighting, renewable resources, efficient production equipment and energy saving. They also achieved carbon neutral certification from the CarbonNeutral Company and purchased Water Restoration Certificates from the Bonneville Environmental Foundation, returning millions of gallons of water—the equivalent of their own consumption—to watersheds like the Colorado River.
Let’s take a look at their variety of five cleansing towelettes:
1. Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract feature a formula that can be used by all skin types. These portable wipes dissolve all the stubborn makeup, dirt and oils that can collect on your face during the day. White tea extract, cucumber and aloe make this a healthy, soothing all-in-one facial cleanser that leave superb, clear skin toning effects.
2. Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract will delight those with delicate skin types that need extra TLC. These towelettes are gentle and pamper sensitive complexions with special cotton extract. Aloe is added for a soothing feel, along with rice extract for moisturizing pores. For sensitive types like me, they are fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and allergy tested.
3. Facial Cleansing Towelettes -Peach & Willowbark Exfoliating provide incredible exfoliation action, thanks to peach and willow bark extract that powerfully zap dead skin cells that cause a dull complexion. If you have large pores that are challenging to super cleanse and tone, these towelettes can do the job effectively.
4. Facial Cleansing Towelettes -Pink Grapefruit are perfect for our oily complected sisters and brothers. These potent little towelettes come packed with pink grapefruit extract to knock back the shine, keep break-outs away and remove every trace of clogging cosmetics.
5. Facial Cleansing Towelettes -Cucumber & Sage really love dry to normal skin types. These makeup cleansing wipes can tackle even the toughest grime without disturbing your pH balance. Your complexion will stay clean, clear and radiant with this light, refreshing cucumber and sage formula.
You can purchase Burt’s Bees Face Cleansing Towelettes and their other skin care products most anywhere, including Walmart; Target; Walgreens; ULTA; CVS; Whole Foods and Bed Bath & Beyond. (Click here to find a store near you).
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burst’s Bees . The opinions and text are all mine.