Fruity and Refreshing Summer Drink Ideas
When summer days are hot, there is nothing quite so wonderful as something cold and refreshing to drink. Unfortunately, many of those cold and refreshing drinks people love are also unhealthy. Most sodas are a mess of chemicals and sugar and even “koolaid-type” drinks are, at best, empty calories.
This wonderful list of Fruity and Refreshing Summer Drink ideas is here to help! I found some really great recipes that featuring natural ingredients that will provide you and your family with delicious summer drink ideas to drink all summer long. And there’s a lot of variety here, to suit a wide range of tastes.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with some Passion Fruit Meyer Lemonade. Or cool off with some amazing Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte. You can even whip up some Homemade All-Natural Sports Drink that will beat anything you find in the store.
You can obviously tweak these recipes to be vegan, paleo, AIP, keto, or whatever diet you’re on. Don’t go overboard with the sugar and the quantity and these can be healthy treats!
The best part is that beverages made from fresh ingredients taste so much better than the artificial stuff. Healthy and delicious – what could be better than that?
1. Strawberry Lime Cucumber Mint Spa Water – Wholefully
2. Calamansi Juice Filipino Lemonade – The Little Epicurean
3. Pasionfruit Meyer Lemonade – Love and Olive Oil
4. Sugar Free Kool Aid – Sugar-Free Mom
5. Non Alcoholic Sangria Recipe – The Idea Room
6. Herbal Ice Cubes and Fruit Herb Drinks – Shrimp Salad Circus
7. Natural Sports Drink with Electrolytes – Five Heart Home
8. Passionfruit Lemonade Recipe – Baking Bites
9. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe – Pinch of Yum
10. Simple DIY Grapefruit Soda – Wholefully
11. Sparkling Key Lime Fruit Punch Recipe – Inside Bru Crew Life
12. Passion Fruit Bubble Tea Recipe – Love and Olive Oil
13. Rainbow Citrus Infused Water – The Pretty Bee
14. Mango Iced Tea – Flour On My Face
15. Fruity Blender Punch Recipe – Shaken Together Life
16. Cherry Mint Infused Water Recipe – Little House Living
17. Watermelon Dragonfruit Smoothie Recipe – Happiness is Homemade
18. Strawberry Mango Agua Fresca – Dinner At the Zoo
19. Strawberry Soda – Five Heart Home
20. Tamarind Lime Lemonade Mocktail Recipe – Vegan Lovlie
21. Minty Peach Tea – Five Heart Home
22. Fruit and Herb Lemonade – Love and Olive Oil
23. Raspberry Limeade – Foodie Misadventures
24. Easy Fruity Pink Lemonade – Flour On My Face
25. Lime Mint Frozen Drink Recipe – Delineate Your Dwelling
26. Lavender Lemonade Slush Recipe – Horses and Heels
Any summer drink ideas to share? In a rush? Don’t want to make your own summer drinks? Here are a couple of healthy drinks I recommend right from the shelf! Aloe Detox Water and Steaz Prickly Pear with Green Tea.